What is Camp Relentless?
Camp Relentless is IBC's 2023 Youth Retreat—our first overseas retreat since COVID struck Singapore! The theme of the camp is, “Relentless”—relentless in our pursuit of who God is in the same way that He relentlessly pursued us; when we were yet sinners. It’s a reflection of IBC’s overall theme of "Come and Follow” with an injection of youthful energy.
The theme verse is taken from 1 Corinthians 15:58, “Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.”
Just as the Lord is unshakeable, we aim to be likewise, relentless in our pursuit of who God is.
When and where is Camp Relentless held?
Camp Relentless will be held in Golden View Hotel, Batam, Indonesia, from 14 June to 17 June 2023.
Who can sign up for Camp Relentless?
Camp Relentless is specially tailored for youths who are 13-18 years of age. Anyone who would like to participate but are outside of this age range, please contact Glenn @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I register for the camp?
You may register for the camp via this link.
Please take note of the following before filling up the form:
- T-shirt sizing charts will be included in the form, do prepare measuring tape(s) in order to accurately decide the sizing for your child/self.
- If you are under the age of 18, you will need parental consent (parent to fill up the form instead)
- Payment will be made via PayNow or bank transfer. If you have difficulties with either option, please contact Glenn @ email@example.com.
How much do I need to pay?
Depending on the date of registration, participants will have to pay the following amounts to register for Camp Relentless:
- Early Bird (until March 19): $200
- Regular (March 20-April 16): $234
- Late (April 17-30)
What will the schedule be like?
We are still firming up the details of the program, but here's a rough overview of our 4-day, 3-night retreat:
- June 14: Meet in Harbourfront at 8:15am SGT.
- June 15 &16: Worship, workshop, Tribe bonding activities, fun and games, discussion groups.
- June 17: We will break the camp in IBC at 6.30pm SGT.
What are the accommodation arrangements?
All participants will be lodged in twin-sharing hotel rooms. Roommates will be allocated by the camp committee. Should there be any compelling reason for a specific roommate, please contact Glenn @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will meals be provided?
Yes. 5 meals a day from 14-16 June (Breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner) and 3 meals on 17 June (Breakfast, morning tea, and lunch).