Here's all you need to know this week at IBC!
February 28, 2021
The Temple of God
1 Corinthians 3:16-23
- We are the __________ of God
- Temple is the place where the _________ of God is present
- Exodus 40 - ___________ and the presence of God
- 2 Chronicles 7 - Temple and the _________ of God
- How does this work?
- ___________ the Temple
- God ________ those who destroy the Temple
- Understanding ______________
- 2 Samuel 6 - Uzzah killed for _____________
- Sledgehammer to the temple
- Destroying the Temple
- Basing the community of God on something other than the ___________________________
- Corinthians - based on “higher” ________________
- Churches today — __________________________________?
- Everything is ours because Christ is ours and we are _______________
1. Describe the most beautiful or memorable building that you’ve visited.
2. What does it mean to build the church on the foundation of Jesus?
3. What are some things in your life that you know will perish? What are some things that will last? How much time and effort do you spend pursuing and building these things up and why?
TITHES & OFFERINGS
"Honor the Lord from your wealth and from the first of all your produce;
So your barns will be filled with plenty and your vats will overflow with new wine."
- Proverbs 3:9-10
February 21, 2021
- General Fund: S$60,393.00
- Weekly Budget: S$100,000.00
- Designated Fund: S$5,260.00
If you feel led to financially support God's work at IBC, please take note of the giving options listed below.
VIA MOBILE BANKING APP (PAYNOW/PAYLAH):
You may download this QR code as an image in your photo gallery on your phone or tablet. Just tap and hold to save/download.
- On your mobile banking app, go to PayNow and do any of these:
- Scan the QR code;
- Upload the saved QR code from your photo gallery; OR
- Enter the UEN: S73SS0007A
- Indicate the amount to be given.
- Under Bill OR Reference No., indicate type of giving (eg, Tithe/Offering, COVID, Lottie Moon).
- Review transaction details and confirm transfer.
VIA BANK TRANSFER OR CHEQUES:
Singapore Bank Account
- Beneficiary Name: International Baptist Church of Singapore
- Beneficiary Bank: OCBC Bank
- Account No: 712872563001
US Bank Account
- Beneficiary Name: International Baptist Church Inc
- Beneficiary Bank: Citibank N.A.
- Account No: 800914736
Singapore Quick Cheque Deposit
- Please make cheque payable to "International Baptist Church of Singapore"
- Indicate IBC's OCBC account number (712-872-563-001) at the back of the cheque
- Drop it into the "Quick Cheque Deposit Box" at any OCBC branch
Mailing US Cheques
- Please make cheques payable to "International Baptist Church"
- Indicate IBC's bank account number (800914736) at the back of the cheque.
- Mail US Cheques to: Citibank N.A, 700N Milwaukee Ave, Vernon Hills IL 60061
Please tag your gifts so we can allocate them accordingly.
'Tithe/Offering' - for general fund
'COVID' - to support IBC's local and international COVID mission efforts
Reminders for On-site Worshippers
Enter by the King's Road gate. It will open 30 minutes before each service to give our ushers enough time to have everyone seated before the service begins.
Come early. The main gate will close 5 minutes after the start of each service to minimize movement in the Sanctuary.
There will be no parking at IBC. We encourage you to come early and park at the nearby HDB estates and walk to the King's Rd gate to go into the Sanctuary.
Upon entry: 1) present your email confirmation to our ushers; and 2) check-in using your NRIC/FIN or TraceTogether app/token. These are the two main things that you need to have ready as you enter IBC's premises. We encourage you to have them ready as you enter the gate.
Observe safe distancing and put your mask on at all times. From the gate to the Sanctuary seats, we ask that you keep a safe distance from people outside of your household, and always put your mask on. 😷
Follow the lead of our Welcome Team. Our super lovely greeters are tasked to fill up seats row by row, one zone at a time. We appreciate your cooperation in helping ensure that we have an efficient and safe flow of worshippers.
No singing, fellowshipping or mingling. In compliance with government guidelines, these are our non-negotiables. We are free to hum and wave at each other, though! 😉
Sermon notes, bulletin and giving will be contactless. Look out for the QR codes on the pews to access all these.
Stay on your seats and in your zone. Once you're seated, please don't move to another available seat. The Sanctuary will be segmented into a few zones to maximize the allowable seating capacity.
Use the designated toilets for your zone. Follow the signages or ask the ushers to direct you to the toilets allocated for your zone.
At the end of service, don't rush your way out. We will be dismissed the same way we are ushered into the Sanctuary--zone by zone. Please follow the lead of our ushers. Thank you for your patience!
Pray with our Pastors on Zoom. We know you're excited to have some prayer time with our Pastors but we're unable to do that yet in the Sanctuary. You can get in touch with them through our Prayer Zoom Room at the end of each service. 🙏🏼