Give of your time or talent
There are several ways for you to serve and take part in local and global missions. Find out more below.
2021 Christmas Donation Drives
If you'd like to bless local male migrant workers through our partnership with WIMBY, please drop off your donations of clothes, bags and shoes by December 12. Goods will be given away through a free flea market in celebration of the International Migrants' Day on December 18. You may also sign up as an event volunteer and commit to a 3-hour shift from 3-6pm or 6-9pm.
From December 13 to 31, we'll be accepting food donations in partnership with YWCA's Sustenance for Families. You may give rice, vegetable cooking oil, baked beans, canned sardines, instant noodles (in packs of 5), Milo (400g) or biscuits (230g).
You may drop off your donations at the Queen's Road gate daily from 4:00-8:00pm, or when you come for service on weekends.
Lottie Moon Christmas Offering
Every December is an opportunity for us to support missions work through the International Missions Board (IMB), by giving to the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering (LMCO).
This year, our goal is to raise S$100,000 together as a church. Find out more about Lottie Moon below.
Please indicate LOTTIE MOON as you give.
Offer your treasure
As God's home for the nations, IBC seeks to reach out and minister to families and individuals not only in Singapore but all over the world. Through your faithful giving, we've been able to provide help to those who've been stricken by super typhoons in the Philippines, as well as extended care to families and frontliners affected by the pandemic. If you would like to contribute to our COVID fund, please indicate 'COVID' as you give.
If you feel led to financially support God's work at IBC, please take note of the giving options listed below.
Due to changes in Citibank's business strategy in Singapore, we will be closing our account with them effective August 11, 2021. Moving forward, kindly direct all local givings to our OCBC account. Details are as follows:
Via mobile banking app (Paynow/PayLah):
You may download this QR code as an image in your photo gallery on your phone or tablet. Just tap and hold to save/download.
- On your mobile banking app, go to PayNow and:
- Scan the QR code;
- Upload the saved QR code from your photo gallery; OR
- Enter the UEN: S73SS0007A
- Indicate the amount to be given.
- Under Bill OR Reference No., indicate type of giving (eg, Tithe/Offering, COVID, Lottie Moon).
- Review transaction details and confirm transfer.
Via bank transfer or cheques:
Please direct all SGD givings to our OCBC account. Thank you!
Singapore Bank Account
- Beneficiary Name: International Baptist Church of Singapore
- Beneficiary Bank: OCBC Bank
- Account No: 712872563001
US Bank Account
- Beneficiary Name: International Baptist Church Inc
- Beneficiary Bank: Citibank N.A.
- Account No: 800914736
- Routing No.: 271070801
Singapore Quick Cheque Deposit
- Please make cheque payable to "International Baptist Church of Singapore"
- Indicate IBC's OCBC account number (712-872-563-001) at the back of the cheque
- Drop it into the "Quick Cheque Deposit Box" at any OCBC branch
Mailing US Cheques
- Please make cheques payable to "International Baptist Church"
- Indicate IBC's bank account number (800914736) at the back of the cheque.
- Mail US Cheques to: Citibank N.A, 700N Milwaukee Ave, Vernon Hills IL 60061
Please tag your gifts so we can allocate them accordingly.
'Tithe/Offering' - for general fund
'COVID' - to support IBC's local and international COVID mission efforts