JOIN US FOR OUR ON-SITE SERVICES!
Please take note of our regular worship timings.
- Saturdays at 5pm
- Every 1st Saturday of the month
- Sundays at 9:00am & 11:00am
- Only the 11:00am service is live-streamed on all our streaming platforms (Church Online, YouTube, and Facebook)
- Youth Services
- Sundays at 11am, Basement 2 - worship time for teens aged 13 to 18
- Children's Sunday School
- Sundays at 11:00am, Level 1 - classes for 3-12 year-olds
- Nursery is available for children 6 months to 2 years, provided that one parent stays with the child.
- Combined Children and Youth Service every 1st Sunday of the month
- 11:00am in Basement 2
Join us for fellowship at The Gathering, before and after each service!
PLAN YOUR VISIT
Nearest MRT station: Farrer Road (Circle Line)
Nearest bus stops:
- Farrer Rd Stn Exit B (11111)
- Farrer Rd Stn Exit A (11119)
- Empress Road Multi-storey Carpark, 8A Empress Rd, Singapore 261008
- Farrer Road Estate Car Park, 2 Queen's Rd, Singapore 260002
For more detailed directions from your location, please check the 'Directions' on the Google map below. You may click/tap on the map to view more options.
Enter by the Queen's or King's Road. Sanctuary doors usually open 30 minutes early and close 10 minutes prior to each service to give our ushers enough time to have everyone seated before the service begins.
There is limited parking at IBC. We encourage you to come early to secure a spot or park at the nearby HDB estates and walk to church. Please refrain from parking in front of houses within the vicinity.
Follow the lead of our Welcome Team. We appreciate your cooperation in helping ensure that we have an efficient and safe flow of worshippers.
Contactless sermon notes, bulletin and giving are available on ibcs.org/thisweek.
ON-SITE SERVICE FAQs
Are there Children's Sunday School (CSS) classes on-site?
Yes! Please go to ibcs.org/children for more information.
Can I park at IBC?
Yes, but slots are limited. We recommend coming early to secure a spot or parking at any of the nearby HDB estates.
If there's anything else we can help you with, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.