...between 18-35 years old?
...NOT a youth parent?
...available and ecstatic to serve with the youth from June 14-17?
If you answered YES to all three, then we want YOU!
We need leaders for the following roles:
- Tribe leaders - youths will be broken up into small groups called "tribes". We need adults to be with their assigned tribe throughout the whole camp, to ensure the well-being of the tribe members and report whatever is necessary to the relevant authorities.
- Games - we need leaders to assist game ICs in carrying out the games and tribe bonding activities that are planned for the youths.
- Logistics - we also need help pre- and post-camp with tasks like loading and unloading of logistics into ferries, church and hotel. We also need your help with the packing of camp packs for the youths.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
What is Camp Relentless?
Camp Relentless is IBC's 2023 Youth Retreat—our first overseas retreat since COVID struck Singapore! The theme of the camp is, “Relentless”—relentless in our pursuit of who God is in the same way that He relentlessly pursued us; when we were yet sinners. It’s a reflection of IBC’s overall theme of "Come and Follow” with an injection of youthful energy.
The theme verse is taken from 1 Corinthians 15:58, “Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.”
Just as the Lord is unshakeable, we aim to be likewise, relentless in our pursuit of who God is.
When and where is Camp Relentless held?
Camp Relentless will be held in Golden View Hotel, Batam, Indonesia, from 14 June to 17 June 2023.
Who can sign up for Camp Relentless?
Camp Relentless is specially tailored for youths who are 13-18 years of age. Anyone who would like to participate but are outside of this age range, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I register for the camp?
Students: register for the camp via this link.
Leaders: register for the camp via this link
Please take note of the following before filling up the form:
- T-shirt sizing charts will be included in the form, do prepare measuring tape(s) in order to accurately decide the sizing for your child/self.
- If you are under the age of 18, you will need parental consent (parent to fill up the form instead)
- Payment will be made via PayNow or bank transfer. If you have difficulties with either option, please contact Glenn @ email@example.com.
How much do I need to pay?
Leaders, as a token of our appreciation, all your camp expenses will be paid for by IBC.
Students, depending on the date of registration, you will have to pay the following amounts to register for Camp Relentless:
- Early Bird (until March 19): $200
- Regular (March 20-April 16): $234
- Late (April 17-30)
What will the schedule be like?
We are still firming up the details of the program, but here's a rough overview of our 4-day, 3-night retreat:
- June 14: Meet in Harbourfront at 8:15am SGT.
- June 15 &16: Worship, workshop, Tribe bonding activities, fun and games, discussion groups.
- June 17: We will break the camp in IBC at 6.30pm SGT.
What are the accommodation arrangements?
All participants will be lodged in twin-sharing hotel rooms. Roommates will be allocated by the camp committee. Should there be any compelling reason for a specific roommate, please contact Glenn @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will meals be provided?
Yes. 5 meals a day from 14-16 June (Breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner) and 3 meals on 17 June (Breakfast, morning tea, and lunch).
Find out more about IBC Youth by visiting the page linked below.